View Single Post
Old 06-04-2019, 12:02 PM   #980
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Well now I can't get the clip to play. Probably something to do with my browser (not a computer guy). However, the clip I watched had a correction from the NYT at the end of it that said they'd mis-typed the phrase, "This is a f**king drone, bro."

Whatever. The main point is that the thing existed.
The first pic I linked is directly from the video in the NY Times article. There is no correction. Every other video I found says the same. Even in the article itself they mention several times that they thought it was some kind of drone program.

Quote:
No one in the Defense Department is saying that the objects were extraterrestrial, and experts emphasize that earthly explanations can generally be found for such incidents. Lieutenant Graves and four other Navy pilots, who said in interviews with The New York Times that they saw the objects in 2014 and 2015 in training maneuvers from Virginia to Florida off the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, make no assertions of their provenance.
Quote:
At this point the pilots said they speculated that the objects were part of some classified and extremely advanced drone program.
So the article itself contradicts your claim. I'm not saying it didn't exist. Only that the most likely explanation is the one that was initially given. You went to great lengths to acknowledge the pilots' experience with identifying aircraft. The pilot identified it as a drone.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.