View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 09:41 PM   #1405
Hey Teacher!

That was disappointing.

I think the Raps could’ve had this one IF they executed better. I don’t blame the defense or the 18-0 run. No. They had chances to get back in it and had lots of good looks but didn’t execute. You can’t miss open looks against GS and expect to win. Defense could only do so much. And also they turned the ball over started playing sloppy and GS capitalized.

I think this was a mental thingy. As soon GS went on that run, Raps looked like they shit their pants. Oh well. Next time they learn. You can’t play passive against this team, they have to take care of the ball and execute or else game over.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli