View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 07:50 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Funny you mention it because I saw a similar (or maybe the same) clip the other day. IIRC, I saw Favre, Bledsoe, Kordell Stewart and Steve McNair. What a blast from the past.

But, yeah. Just goes to show that arm strength isn't required to be an elite QB. Young and Brees have relatively weak arms. Peyton and Brady in their old age lost some heat. I don't think Montana had a particularly strong arm either but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.
I wonder what Montana's range was, but i doubt that he would lower himself to competing in a quarterback challenge.

But yeah, he had a reputation for not having a strong arm. Steve Young, though, shocks me. Young was a big guy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.