View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 01:05 PM   #1780
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Merrfield is so cheap should keep him unless he wants to go to some team obviously if some team gives you a super good deal
I agree penz. Whit is just so cheap and controllable. He does everything. He's just a baseball player, man. He's the kind of guy who's going to keep grinding into his mid 30's so I think he'll still be here by the time we get good again (which could be as early as next year). When I say good, I mean .500.

I'm all in on getting rid of Soler though. He can't field. He's a DH, and that is it. Hopefully he continues to show the power.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.