View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 08:59 AM   #1774
MVP

I'm kind of surprised they're this bad. I knew going in this wasn't a contender or anything, but I thought hovering within a few games of 500 and third place in the division was realistic. Looks like a fire sale is coming with only mondesi and Dozier off limits. I really like Whit and would like him to stay, but he's one of the few that would bring much. I think Gordon stays. I wonder what Soler would fetch in return.

It's time to bring Bubba up. Also, Ned needs to go after the season. It's ran it's course
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.