View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 10:27 PM   #968
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Yeah string theory was making its rounds when I was in undergrad physics back in college. It’s interrsting but way over my damn head

That’s interesting what you saw. Was that recent?
2006, Sangamon river Illinois

It had structure, a half flattened egg with the pointy end forward in matte black, no windows were visible but the back third of the “egg” was chopped off, with three insanely, unworldly bright 3 circular lights in red and white on that flat surface

A local cop pulled into that park 5-10 minutes later with his eyes wide open, he had clearly seen it too asking me if I’d seen anything strange... I wouldn’t admit to anything front of him, but he understood my eye language

Lots of people had to have seen it, it flew directly under a heavily used bridge crowded with passing cars coming home at 6pm or so
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote