Thread: Home and Auto What's your longest road trip?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2019, 09:43 PM   #14
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
How long was it, where did you start and end, and what did you do on the journey? Were you working on a deadline to reach your destination, or was this merely a journey? Was there a purpose behind it (e.g., moving) or was it purely a pleasure trip?

You may offer different answers for different conveyances. Car, bike, motorcycle, bus, train, freighter, plane, and so on.
I traveled the world from 1980-1985. No other purpose than I could. Wanted to see the world outside of Missouri. I risked my life because I didn't care if I had a future. Only partying and getting laid. I saw every part of the globe expect for Russia and China. I was denied entrance to those countries for cause.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.