View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 02:25 PM   #1660
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
That’s the concern for any team that takes one of these young, toolsy guys.

Sometimes guys just don’t develop.

Are the Twins bad at development because Buxton and Sano have been less than expected?
It's definitely always a concern. I think my concerned is magnified a bit when considering our hitters recent struggles in the minors. In light of those concerns, I think I'd feel a bit more comfortable taking someone who was more polished out of the gate.

Witt's potential is very exciting. I think if we really want that blue chip "franchise player", it will require a risk like this in order to make it happen - but I'm still a bit worried in light of the struggles our prospects are having in the lower tiers of our system. At the end of the day, I'm a massive fan no matter who they select. We just really need to "hit" on the first picks of the next two drafts if we're going to be able to pull off rebuild 2.0.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.