View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 02:08 PM   #1655
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Lot of chatter several places the last 24 hours that Orioles may be leaning Witt over Adley. I’m wondering if it’s just media gossip or something to it?

I’m also wondering if the Royals would ultimately be better off if the O’s did take Witt Jr. and left them the choice of Adley or Vaughn?

Duncan, you hear anything about any of this and any legitimacy to it?? Just curious.

Nothing official. I’ve seen some chatter about the O’s looking at Witt or Vaughn but nothing concrete.

The Os May be overthinking and trying to save slot money at 1. That works great in deep drafts when you have a huge draft pool, but the DBacks have a bigger pool and at least 3, maybe 4 picks before the O’s pick again.

I’m good with Witt or Rutschman. Don’t be surprised if the Royals pass on Rutschman to take Witt if that option presents itself.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.