View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 01:43 PM   #1653
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Moore’s drafting has to improve (he has been about MLB average over the past several years. That’s not good enough for a small market). I was confident it was on the upswing entering the year. The struggles of Pratto and Melendez at Wilmington are troubling.

Finding Kyle Isbel, Nicky Lopez, and Khalil Lee types in later rounds helps, but they need to hit at a better-than-average rate on the big acquisitions.

I sure wonder if they have the right people at A and A+ working with the hitters on development of their tools.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.