View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 10:25 PM   #941
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Yeah, I don't know why they would release the video in 2017 but not disclose the sighting itself until now.

As far as 'nutjobs wanting attention' goes, it's generally accepted that many, many, many more people have sightings than report sightings. Most people don't report them at all, articularly among professionals. So I have often wondered where this idea that it's all crazy people looking for attention comes from.

Anyway, here's what I find strangest about the recent changes: why is the military now, after literally decades of trying to convince the public there's nothing to them (the whole point of every public study they ran in the 50s and 60s...) are they not only admitting there are anomalous objects, that they don't know what they are and that they may be a threat to national security? And strangest of all, they're encouraging pilots and other witnesses to report, rather than keep it quiet so they don't look like kooks?
I don't really agree with what you say is generally accepted. I think the US government was just as stupid about the idea and intent of UFOs as the rest of the world. But it's not my intent to try and derail the thread. I think it's a really good thing that they're encouraging witnesses. Even if that's the weakest form of evidence.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.