Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 09:45 PM   #2330
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Glock 19. 9mm (do NOT go any smaller than 9mm). Anytime you read an article pimping another polymer carry gun, they compare it to the Glock 19, and there's a reason for that. It is simple, reliable and affordable. Large magazine capacity despite it's size, which is perfect for concealed carry. The safety is built into the trigger, so you won't have to worry about forgetting to disengage it in the split second you have to react when somebody is trying to murder you. Easy to upgrade, easy to find holsters and accessories. Yeah, it ain't sexy. But that doesn't matter.

And yes, I am carrying one as I type this.

I'm actually impressed by the 43X. 10+1, if you carry an extra mag and can't get out of a shitty situation with 21 rounds....you probably shouldn't have gotten into it in the first place.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.