View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 04:05 PM   #928
Needs more middle fingers

I'm trying to find the footage of the guys who were driving around videoing it. It is by far the best footage of this. I haven't come across it yet on YouTube. I saw it on Travel Channel.

My initial thought was hologram. But when you see the footage of the guys moving around the object itself it looks like a damn real object. How would you even get a Hologram to project that large, that high in the night sky?

EDIT:

Here it is: (Take note that the object has a single "dark side" that stays consistent as it rotates. Can this be accomplished with a Hologram?)

You be the judge. My initial gut reaction is fake, but....maybe?

Last edited by ToxSocks; 05-28-2019 at 04:19 PM..
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.