Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 01:40 PM   #2325
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
In my zeal to recommend the Glock I overlooked this. Definitely concur with Megatron - train first, carry later.

And there is an enormous difference between redneck out the woods gun handling and defensive pistol carry gun handling. I can remember thinking "I've been shooting since I was 7, what the **** do I need training for?" WRONG ANSWER AND WRONG ATTITUDE. Get training, and make sure you get it from somebody who knows what they're doing, not some douche who just completed an NRA instructor course and barely knows more than you do now.
I just knew we were going to agree on something sooner or later.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote