Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 10:50 PM   #2305
MVP

Took my Girsan 1911 along with my AR15 and AR15-22. I am IN LOVE with the 1911. I had about 3 misfeeds in 50 rounds. Which sounds about right for breaking in. My shot group was exceptionally tight. While I was there the guy in the lane next to me was shooting a "Judge". I complimented him on it and watch as he destroyed targets with it. He offered to let me shoot it and wow, that was a blast.

Back to the 1911, I think I'm going to pop for a second one of a " higher" quality maybe a Ruger or Springfield, just to see any difference.
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.