Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 05:36 PM   #2303
**** the Raiders

For those who know little to nothing about 10mm I’ll share its story. It was the history of the round that captured my attention; a round too hot to handle for the weak waisted accountants at the FBI got me excited. That was just part of a very rough outing, and through all of it the round has refused to die. Add in the versatility of a round that on the low end mimics it’s reeruned .40 cal child and on the high end reaches low end .41 mag, you have a platform that will meet almost all of your handgun needs (smaller guns for CCW are an issue because they don’t have the barrel length to fully capitalize on the round, but a couple are made). Even if you decide it is not for you, it is still an interesting read.

https://www.shootingillustrated.com/...-the-big-deal/
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.