View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 10:19 PM   #11
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishpicker View Post
I loved the hound in battle of black water. there was one quick cut where he sliced a guy from shoulder to spleen. then they recreated the exact same shot in S8E5 but it was someone else cutting down a Lannister lackey. it was more graphic (CGI blood) but not as impressive because I had already seen it

as far as acting goes, Thorne vs. Snow scenes were always tense and convincing.

best comedic moment was when Pod decided he had to break the bad news to Brienne and tell her that Renly was gay. that made me howl
LOL.

There was tons of good comedy in there.

Probably the thing that makes me laugh hardest consistently was after the Brotherhood killed Ian McShane and the hound Hunts them down and Berricks guy pulls a bow and arrow out, the Hound says, “Don’t even try it, ya girl. Tougher girls have tried to kill me and I’m still here.”

****ing Hounds cracks me up every time.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.