View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 10:10 PM   #10
On one quarter

I loved the hound in battle of black water. there was one quick cut where he sliced a guy from shoulder to spleen. then they recreated the exact same shot in S8E5 but it was someone else cutting down a Lannister lackey. it was more graphic (CGI blood) but not as impressive because I had already seen it

as far as acting goes, Thorne vs. Snow scenes were always tense and convincing.

best comedic moment was when Pod decided he had to break the bad news to Brienne and tell her that Renly was gay. that made me howl

Last edited by Fishpicker; 05-20-2019 at 10:19 PM..
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.