View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 03:09 PM   #13736
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I looove jambalaya. Good call on the smoked sausage. I know andouille is standard, but I prefer the flavor of smoked.

I have a bag of mixed seafood in the freezer - shrimp, calamari, clams, mussels, and bay scallops that's destined for jambalaya soon.
Very first time I made this andouille was used because I wanted total authenticity, but it turned out I don’t care for it at all and started just going with regular kielbasa

Today is the first time I’ve tried Johnsonville of this kind, and it looked to be worth the premium price, very clean and white looking

I bet you get some great seafood down there in Alabama, your jambalaya is surely a treat
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.