View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 09:34 PM   #526
Hey Teacher!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Trash is a little harsh but hey it is your team

I still think you guys will win this series just need a better effort from Lowry and the bench. They aslo should shorten up their rotation and Kawhi should play 40 minutes.
Okay I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt, he does a lot of things well for a point guard like rebound, steal, play pretty good defense, passes the ball well, draws charges etc...but, he is not a CONSISTENT efficient scorer. Some nights he is on shooting the ball and when he is off, he is flat out terrible.

He lacks composure as well. The guy gets too excited and antsy lots of times and as a result rushes his shots or makes bad shot selections in general. He needs to work on slowing the game down but at this point in his career he hasn’t learned that effectively and Im convinced he never will.

OMG the bench ****ing sucks balls. I blame Nick Nurse. He should shake it up a little. Vanvleet has been balls this series and so has Ibaka. If the bench keeps playing like this; they’ll lose no doubt about it.

The thing that kills me is the Raptors have depth and so why not mix it up? If it ain’t working, fix it. They have Lin, McCaw, Meeks why not play them? I don’t get it. I also think losing Anunoby hurts this team.
bricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibricks 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli