View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 10:32 AM   #247
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
This is some of my issues. I loved it, but the whole time travel thing is always going to **** up timelines I think.

Cap stayed in the old days, but the other Cap was still in the ice and went thru everything this cap did or was that now changed?

All the other movies still stand technically, but time travel is always so hard to do. I wish they could have gone another way.
By going with the separate realities method, this allows them to have all of their different Disney+ TV shows each not effect the other or the movies....sort of a cop-out, but it makes sense because then you don't have to keep track of as many things. However, I really hope they don't do this and they have them all exist in the same reality so they can crossover at times. Right now we know there is going to be a Loki show, a Scarlet Witch and Vision show, and the Falcon and Winter Soldier show (with a possibility of a Hawkeye show as well) all starring the original actors.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.