View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 08:44 AM   #245
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
1) I loved the Professor Hulk until the final battle. He basically wasn't in it. The whole reason to look forward to a professor Hulk is to see what Banner would do differently in battle while in control. Banner could have trained with Cap those 5 years and whomped some ass. Instead they nerfed their two most powerful characters.

2) I love what they did with Cap and Tony. Tony's character comes full circle and him doing what he has to do to be ready to sacrifice himself (have a child, make amends with his father, have the opportunity) actually does validate Dr. Strange's actions. I was worried about this but Doc Strange was right.

The only part I didn't like was I see no way Cap could live through all the f'ed up things in world history from 1950-2010 and just hide or stay on the sidelines. That's just not Cap. Would cap stand down and just let Hydra run Shield/US intelligence for 50 years?

3) I understand divergent timelines and how their time travel works but they still ****ed it all up. By "Endgame Rules" they still created multiple new timelines with Loki, Cap, and removing Gamora/Nebula being killed or ripped from time.

If the Ruso's were around to explain it all I'd have faith, but they're done.

4) I was on board with a Black Widow movie but never really cared one way or the other until I saw her basically take over for Fury. It actually makes sense (she's also a super spy) and by midway through Endgame I was pumped to see a Black Widow/Ronin movie.

So much for that.
This is some of my issues. I loved it, but the whole time travel thing is always going to **** up timelines I think.

Cap stayed in the old days, but the other Cap was still in the ice and went thru everything this cap did or was that now changed?

All the other movies still stand technically, but time travel is always so hard to do. I wish they could have gone another way.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.