View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 09:35 AM   #204
Veteran

Black Widow will be a prequel, I think the may have even announced that. I'd guess it will also introduce a new Black Widow.

Time travel logic theory: changing the past creates an alternate universe. The time travel suit anchors you to the universe you came from so you can get back. So in the end Cap didn't use the recall to come back to our universe, he traveled to our universe (offscreen) and intends to use the recall to go back to the universe where he married Peggy. Where he might have kids and grandkids, for all we know.

This would also solve the problem of Cap letting bad things happen for 70 years to stay hidden. I mean, Peggy's not just some lady, she's the director of SHIELD. Is he really not going to warn her about Hydra?
Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.Jamie would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote