View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 05:32 AM   #202
Cheaterlover*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Yes, I believe they have announced a Black Widow movie. No idea how that will work? Prequel maybe?
Unless they can talk Chris Evans back for a cameo, and somehow him returning the Soul Stone allows them to get Black Widow back. Admittedly, I like that only to see him have to deal with Red Skull politely.

Quote:
So whatever happened to the love affair between Natasha and Bruce? That just got sort of dropped?
Their relationship was always a bit of a dance. Banner expressed his feelings by punching the floor when he found out she died.

Quote:
Speaking of that scene, it didn’t match up with the end scene of Captain Marvel. She just showed up and surprised them in the war room.

In Endgame, she just flew in with the ship.
So that was a jarring plot issue that I was confused about, until I thought about it. I'm pretty sure every mid- and post-credit scene in the MCU up to this point has been things that have actually happened at a point in time in between the films. The schwarma lunch, Coulson revealing Thor's hammer in the desert, Fury paging Captain Marvel, et cetera. None of them were actually scenes that showed up in the next film. But they certainly could've added a quick scene at the beginning of CM, CA, BW, and Hulk all sitting around the headquarters, and them simply saying, "Wow, that's quite a story, nice to meet you, now can you go look for someone for us?"
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.