View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 10:58 AM   #341
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale View Post
Seriously?

He only played WR for like 3 seasons and was a top 5 WR last year. He didn't rely on one route or just burning guys over the top either.

The proof, as they say, is in the pudding. The results speak for themselves.

Regarding the quoted post...punching your 3 year old child is not 'making a mistake', it's being a shitty person. There's no correlation between being smart and being a piece of shit. Smart people can be awful.
Sure.

I used to box with my Dad when I was 3 years old.

I had gloves. He had gloves. And we went to town. I hot knocked around, but I was a rough and tumble boy...and my dad was making sure I wasn't going to turn out a giant pussy.

It would probably be called child abuse today...
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.