View Single Post
Old 04-28-2019, 07:39 AM   #316
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I like seeing highlights - backed up with scouting reports - that show him snatching with his hands. He doesn’t let the ball get to his body, and I dig that.

The speed and acceleration and ability to make subtle moves without losing speed are exciting. That’s the type of stuff that Hill can do (and if we want another reference point, it does remind me of Jeremy Marlin early in his career, when he was really successful in this offense).

WRs with those skills can usually separate well, and that’s important here.

If they can work Hardman in early and show he is capable of taking the top off the defense, it helps the offense recover from the loss of Hill.

I was team Campbell early (really wanted one of him, Hardman, or Isabella), but I see how the Chiefs and Reid thought Hardman was a better and more valuable fit.

I don’t think he’s just a gadget guy like Thomas. He’ll be a legit WR.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote