View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 06:47 PM   #152
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Sorry, guys. Just having a bit of fun. Apparently hurt someone's feelings enough to thumbs my post down.

Read an article where the author accused Marvel/Disney of being homophobic because *their* Steve Rogers would never go back into the past and stay with a woman leaving Bucky behind. Made me laugh so I wanted to try my hand at being a crazy conspiracy nutjob too.
Heh, they did include a gay character scene. The counseling scene where the guy was talking to Steve about going on a date with another man.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote