View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 08:10 AM   #209
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
Pryor doesn’t have time to worry about being a sports reporter, she’s too busy being a SJW.

Not sure why the Star hired her, honestly . . . . . .
What's this Star of which you speak...

Seriously, they are dying. In the early 90's when I was fresh out of college I would go to a news counter that sold the previous days papers from the larger cities around Des Moines. I would go buy the Star and pull out the sports page and read about the Chiefs. This was pre-internet for the millennials on here...I can't remember the last time I visited their website, let alone follow their reporters on twitter...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.