View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 04:22 AM   #170
Veteran

My instant reaction to this trade up and pick was "Why trade up for this guy when there are so many consensus better wide receivers still on the board?" and then I thought "oh god did we need a Tyreek "type" receiver to slot into a role in the play book just to avoid having to re-write half of the book and so had to take this guy rather than someone better?"

But, as I had more time to think about this, I actually really like it. First of all, I feel like Andy has proved to us all he knows how to use guys on offense and also build an offense around what he has, so if he wants this guy I don't mind a bit of reach for Reid to get his guy. This is very different to how I felt about perceived reaches on the defensive side of the ball last year.

And, I still think that maybe Campbell will be a more talent receiver career wise, but I really like what I saw from Hardman's highlights and if somehow he is on the field at the same time as Tyreek, then maybe we just created a monster. If not then Reid still got his guy to build the lateral sweep and screen game around as well as a genuine deep threat for Mahomes.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote