View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 04:05 PM   #1128
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
1. If the girl is underage, the video won't be released.
2. It doesn't matter if he knew. You are entering into an illegal transaction where it is WIDELY common that girls are both underaged and forced into prostitution. The onus is on the buyer to know that she ISN'T being coerced or of age. You don't get to say "I didn't know that she WASN'T acting on her free will and of age!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Showing your stupidity once again.

99.9% of Asian and Russian women in "rub and tug, happy ending places" are NOT UNDERAGED! You have no idea what you are talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I notice you didn't address his other point.

I guess forced prostitution is okay if they're over 18?
Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
And all of it is exploitative and damaging both emotionally and psychologically to the women involved, underaged or not.

You said the majority of the Asian and Eastern European women in the industry aren't underaged but you said nothing of the willingness to participate, which I found odd. Considering that my own personal experience suggests that even if they're not underage, they're almost ALL unwilling participants, brought here and forced to perform against their will for one reason or another.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
This sounds like the only reason you avoid underage prostitutes is prison time...
You pikers have no idea what you speak of. Leave it to an expert.

Do you think she is underage or held against her will?

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.