Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark to KC!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 12:03 PM   #164
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
This x 1000.

We just added a 25 year old Uber stud and all people care about is “OMG VEACH SUCKS AT TRADES”.

Guess what: we still have two seconds in a good second round. The chances that 29 becomes a guy as half as good as Clark are slim to none, and we’re trying to win now, so....
I swear sometimes this fan base is allergic to good players.

I watched this place, all offseason, celebrate the signing of replacement level players.

Like i said, good players cost assets. That's just the way it is. Want a stud? You have to pay for it.

They got a stud. Fantastic.

And they still have two 2nd's and a 3rd to wheel and deal, move around if they need to to acquire someone to improve the back end.

I don't like giving up the 1st but w/e.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote