Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark to KC!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2019, 12:02 PM   #163
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
The draft picks don't bother me so much -- I won't pretend to have watched a ton of Clark like apparently everyone here, and he's CLEARLY regarded in a tier closer to Mack than Ford -- but the money worries me when Jones, Hill and Mahomes are coming. We've just got so many big contracts.

Other than that, my main concern is ending up with yet another guy who doesn't live up to his contract. It's one thing manipulating the cap with guys who are actually worth $15-35m/year but another with a bunch of Houstons and Berrys.

BTW, people would've been happier about this 2 months ago just because the draft is 2 days away. Same for me. That excitement is gone now.

Same here. It’s the $$$$ and lack of club control that’s infuriating.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.