View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 02:33 PM   #5330
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Hey golf bros, I used to play golf everyday as a kid, but now only 1-2 times a year max. I have to play with an old teammate at a nice country club who golfs waaay more than I do. Since I don't want to get embarrassed I'm going to play a couple of times before we play. When I was at Top Golf the other day I was hitting the ball super low.

I was seeing what kind of ball you golf nerds would advise me to use to get more height on my tee shots? I hit a sweeping draw most of the time. Used to hit it 275-285 yards on avg. Top Golf said my driver ball speed was 150-155 mph.

Not looking to use ProV's but something in the middle tier since I probably won't play more than a couple times this year.

You didn’t ever avg 285 on your drives. The avg distance for amateurs is 225, im a 7 handicap and that’s really close to my avg drive as per my GPS.

To your question tho: why do you want height? I hit everything low as I can, line everything. Height to me increases variability (dispersion) and I hate being off into the rough or over the green.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.