Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 01:06 AM   #594
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Good points all, but even the best Star Trek has elements that you need to overlook. Considering how bad this show was initially, I'm prepared to cut them some slack now that I'm enjoying it. Stupid shit notwithstanding. You could fly a dragon through the plot holes in Game of Thrones, too.
I have to say that I did enjoy the second season. I'd rather that they had the series follow characters and events that are loosely related to Pike's Enterprise than the Discovery crew.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.