Thread: Life The bee keeper diaries
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2019, 11:09 AM   #259
Supporter

I'm very interested to hear about those, because I was considering a saskatraz queen for the replacement mentioned above.

Side Story.
There was a news story in Des Moines a couple of weeks ago about a local ice cream shop that uses honey instead of sugar. The lady was hauling a 5 gallon bucket of honey in the back of her crossover car and hit one of the pond size pot holes and it exploded 5 gallons of honey in the back of her car. The basic premise was "OMG, how will she ever get that cleaned up".

My initial thought was "duh...back it into a bee yard and open the hatch for 2-3 days" and it would be good as new. They also forget honey is water solluable and some detail shop volunteered to clean it for her.

That said....instead of selling a jar at a time, even if it's at a discount rate, maybe take a look for businesses in your area like that ice cream shop to sell to?
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote