View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 04:18 PM   #33
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think I know what the OP is asking.

Eli Manning isn't very good and never has been. At his best he was a top 8ish sort of quarterback. Rivers, OTOH, has been a legitimate MVP candidate on several occasions and a multi-time All Pro.
An entire 1 hour television special could be produced around your comments.
I have never seen a QB look equally as great and terrible as Eli. One play will have you saying
"Wow, what touch and precision" and the next play will have you saying "A junior high school
QB would have shown better wisdom."

His career is quite the conundrum
MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MatriculatingHank Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.