View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 04:54 AM   #3
Just a li'l Evel

Mine: I was in high school, it was a week before graduation and I was riding my 10-speed bike home from work at night.

I was approaching an intersection and the light turned green for me. As I entered the intersection I noticed in my peripheral vision a car going about 50 MPH from my right with no sign of slowing or stopping.
I squeezed both brakes as hard as I could and slid back on the bike seat as far as I could. It was a 4x4 truck, like a huge early 80s Chevy - a rectangle on wheels — blows past right in front of me and the front tire of my bike grazed the back wheel of the truck as it flew past.

I was frozen there. I looked up to make sure my light was green. It was. There was actually a car stopped at the light, in the next lane. The driver and I looked at each other like “holy ****”

If I hadn’t seen him coming, or reacted a split second late, they’d be cleaning me out of his radiator. It took me about ten minutes before I finished riding home.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.