View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 03:24 PM   #13645
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I "trigger" when people get personal.

No pics of the slices. Brisket tends to get dry once sliced, so I just cut off the flat for chili and a couple slices for the wife and me.
I refrigerate my flat and slice and bag it cold. perfect slices. Then I can SV to warm or do something else (no I would never nuke it).
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.