View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 10:53 PM   #1058
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
I'm standing by my intuition that this was a legitimate sex trafficking sting that got hijacked by snaring two billionaires....who could outspend the legal system.

There is no reasonable explanation how TWO billionaires were in that place in such a short time frame...unless people want to suspend reality and rationalize improbable odds.

Then having them try to get Kraft to admit guilt without suffering any real consequences...

I was thinking "people cant be legitimately this ****ing stupid"....then I realized I'm on a football forum.

There is definitely some creepy undertones going on here...that money made go away.
It doesn't seem to me that anyone is stupid, it seems more like they just don't care, that their moral code has no room for sex trafficking and the horror of it.

All they see is grandpa getting a willy-wank and think it's cute. Yet, when I spell out to that moron Squirrel Tits exactly what it would be like for HIS family to be taken in to that service, it suddenly becomes offensive.

People are ****ing hypocrites. What's new?
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.