View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 10:46 PM   #1056
MVP

I'm standing by my intuition that this was a legitimate sex trafficking sting that got hijacked by snaring two politically connected billionaires....who could outspend the legal system....and payoff anybody that needed to be.

There is no reasonable explanation how TWO billionaires were in that place in such a short time frame...unless people want to suspend reality and rationalize improbable odds.

Then having them try to get Kraft to admit guilt without suffering any real consequences...that's their way of saying "Yeah, you have more money than us, but you arent getting out of this without a scar".

I was thinking "people cant be legitimately this ****ing stupid"....then I realized I'm on a football forum.

There is definitely some creepy undertones going on here...that unlimited money made go away.

Last edited by BlackOp; 04-14-2019 at 10:59 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote