View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 04:58 PM   #1017
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Not a big fan of Kraft but its pretty amazing how people act so holier than thou these days. How many people across the world are banging prostitutes? Millions and millions. And you want to bust Krafts chops for getting a handy at a massage parlor? Hes a 80 year old wrinkly ball sack with money. This is one of the least surprising things to ever happen.

I think the surprise here was that he’s a billionaire and was getting 60 dollar tuggys at the local rub and tug

If I had a billion I’d be spending more on a quality broad if I was seeking a handy. Then again I’d be wanting more than a handy.
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.