Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 06:06 PM   #418
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Seriously, **** these clowns and how they've shit all over Star Wars. Like Plinkett observed, the last movie was such a complete abortion that it actually made I-III look good by comparison. If all they care about is catering to betas and feminists, then I sincerely hope those are the only people who go. Plus I'll never knowingly put another dime in the pocket of Queen **** Kennedy.

When Disney bought Darth Lucas out I was thrilled. I thought they'd turn things around. Much like the peasants of western Russia who thought the Germans would be their liberators.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote