View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 05:09 PM   #13610
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Almost there....
I do like the tech in the new grills, sitting at your desk, salivating as the temp on the brisket breaks into the 180's. If the smoker could wrap and put it in the Yeti for a rest it would even be better.

I have 2 slabs of cheap pork back ribs that I stared brining now. I want to do some short ribs but at last accounting 4 full bones were about $50 at Sams.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.