View Single Post
Old 04-09-2019, 11:53 AM   #1457
MVP

What do you recommend for ground hog? I used red oak and apple.

Almond – one of my favorites. Sweet, smokey, and a little nutty. Almond wood works with anything you can imagine. It would probably even make roadkill (Tennessee Pizza) taste good….

On long smokes( Butts brisket, chuck roll) in cold weather, I used to use some well seasoned locust as a heat source with lots of apple wood.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 04-09-2019 at 12:35 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.