Thread: Movies and TV American Gods (STARZ)
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 06:24 PM   #14
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
I officially haven't the slightest ****ing clue what's going on now beside the fact they are still following the overall larger New Gods vs Old Gods plotline.

Shadow being possessed (?) by the scourge that was the self-hating victim of white on black racism? Yet another version of Laura Moon existing? Ruby Goodchild's existential crisis?

At least Salim is still providing some great dialogue.
Yeah they lost me there. All I know is that the white man is very bad and I wish I had a sweet motorcycle with sidehack that followed me wherever I wanted.
They need to get back to the interesting characters/storyline before they lose it.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.