2.44- Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame
3.76- Evan Worthington, S, Colorado
4.115- Emanuel Hall, WR, Missouri
4.119- Jordan Brown, CB, South Dakota State
5.151- Dennis Daley, OT, South Carolina
6.186- Mike Edwards, S, Kentucky
6.196- Isaac Nauta, TE, Georgia
7.228- Shaq Calhoun, G, Mississippi State

Fant vs. Hockenson is the biggest question mark, and while a bunch of mocks are now putting Hockenson over Fant, I really think the Packers are just in need of the better pure receiving weapon over balanced TE. Could and probably will be a reach in the actual draft, but I'm good with my decision. Has a 0% chance of happening, but that's okay. The Packers can just continue to shit down Aaron Rodgers' throat and never give him another Super Bowl.

Fant is the right pick particularly because I was able to take advantage of the depth and grab Lawrence and Tillery both. It's not necessarily their line that needs help, but it's what's going to get help. Those two could do more for the LBs than any single LB they draft.

After that, it's a mixture of a few picks I'm proud of that I believe I got great value on (Hall, Nauta, Calhoun) one I'm kind of pissed I reached on (Daley) and then a bunch of randos that could go either way.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.