View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 05:58 PM   #899
It's All Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfeihc View Post
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Ryquell Armstead, RB, Temple.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have completed their work in the 2019 CP Mock Draft. Here are the results;

1) Dwayne Haskins, QB, OSU
2) Parris Campbell, WR, OSU
3) L.J. Collier, DE, TCU
4) Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama St.
5) Maxx Crosby, DE, EMU
6) Sheldrick Redwine, S, Miami
7) Tyquell Armstead, RB, Temple

Tampa is a hot mess. Strapped for cap space and saddled with a here-to-now failed first round pick at QB in Jameis Winston. Maybe Arians can turn him around but since Winston is in the last year of his deal the Bucs are in a unique situation.
The fifth overall pick came down to Haskins or Ed Oliver. Given Winston's troubles on and off the field I had no problem going with Haskins. Might Drew Lock be a better fit?
Time will tell.
To help build around Haskins & replace Desean Jackson a WR was needed. Parris Campbell was the perfect fit.
Tampa's DEs are a troublesome lot. Help is on the way with the addition of Collier and the King of the Combine, Maxx Crosby.(full disclosure is that Crosby was a homer pick)
Howard could develop into a vital protector of Haskins. He should find himself in the mix to start early given the level of talent on the Bucs OL.
Red Redwine gives Tampa some help on the back end.
I'll just let that breathe.
Finally, some RB depth was needed and the Bucs were happy to find Tyquell Armstead still on the board at the beginning of the 7th round.
Tampa has more holes than their draft picks can address. I really think the draft begins with Tampa unless something goes wrong with the top four guys.
It will be very interesting to see which way Tampa goes on draft night.

Thanks for having me. It was one of the best CP Mocks ever!
Sfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSfeihc 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli