View Single Post
Old 04-06-2019, 01:20 AM   #206
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
I'm thrilled with him overall, just aware that his career K and walk numbers are a concern and the biggest thing holding him back from potential stardom.
So if he has a 325 BA/350 OBP/550 SLG/900 OPS you won't consider him a star because he didn't take enough walks?

It's so crazy to think about how highly regarded our farm system was with Hosmer, Moose and all those other guys, but none of them touched the potential Mondesi has. Last year as a 22 year old he had a SLG that matched Eric Hosmers highest SLG and Hosmer did that when he was playing for a new contract. Im so excited to see what Mondesi can become.

On a side note, I am so incredibly happy that Hosmer didn't sign here. I think that deal would have been so much worse thsn the Alex Gordon deal.

One last thing, can someone give me a good break down Khalil Lee? According to MLB.com he is our 2nd highest rated prospect. What is his potential like? I was going to buy some of his 1st Bowman Chrome auto cards while they are still cheap. I've read he's a legit 5 tool player and he has a knack for getting on base. Who does he compare to in the majors. ?

Last edited by dlphg9; 04-06-2019 at 01:32 AM..
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.