Originally Posted by Sfeihc View Post
The Los Angeles Chargers CP Mock Draft

Rd 1. Jeffery Simmons, DT, Miss St.
Rd 2. Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina
Rd 3. Caleb McGary, OT, Washington
Rd 4. Isaiah Johnson, CB, Houston
Rd 5. Marquise Blair, S, Utah
Rd 6. Cameron Smith, LB, USC

Simmons due to his injury is basically on a red shirt rookie season. He seemed worth the risk with his 5th year option being 1st rounder. In the end his talent level versus draft position won out for me.
I really enjoyed "Friday" so Deebo Samuel was an easy pick in round 2 to replace Ty Williams who joined the Faiders.
The Chargers brain trust were shocked to find McGary still on the board at the end of rd 3.
Johnson, Blair, and Smith also were value picks who will provide depth on the defense. All three also have the talent to develop into starters.

Thsi draft lacks star power but deep into the 6th round there is talent still left across the board. Time to work the phones on UDFAs.

Getting ahead of the game, the Chargers select a 1st-round guy whose ACL is already torn and has more time to heal, instead of drafting a guy who will blow out his ACL in training camp.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.