View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 06:19 PM   #199
Veteran

I miss Ventura. He got me fired up when he pitched like no other player. Every game had the potential to be must-watch TV. Would he throw 99 and blow by guys? Would he yell at Mike Trout for no reason? Would he be charged by Manny Machado? It was a lot of fun, and now when I watch the Royals it's boring old losing, can we walk the bases loaded and keep walking guys baseball.

RIP Yordado. Hopefully Singer will be the next exciting pitcher to watch.
Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Jerok Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.